- Reviews (1)
Illupai oil and its benefits
Illupai Oil is also known as butter tree oil or Mahua Oil. It is extricated from Madhuca Indica tree. This oil is used to make different formulations that help in treating medical problems. Mahua oil or Illupai Oil is manufactured from fresh fruits of the butter tree. For better treatment of your ailments in natural way Buy Illupai Oil Online in Chennai.
Illupai tree is a popular ancient tree of India which is grown in the forest. Its botanical name is Maducha Langifolia. The seeds of its fruits contain fatty oil and its astringent bark also has certain medicinal properties. The flowers of this tree are stimulant. This oil is widely used as lamp oil or for pooja purposes.
This oil is useful for cooking, oil pulling, oil massage and head massage. It has a maximum shelf life of 6 months. This oil is extracted by the traditional method.
Benefits and uses of Illupai Oil
- It can be used as a natural product for skin care
- Illupai oil can be used to make detergent & soap
- It can be also used as a fertilizer for Trees & plants
- This oil is used in various disorders and diseases
- It is used as an herbal tonic
- Illupai oil is used to treat skin rheumatism, disorders and headache
- This oil is mainly used in cooking purposes by tribes of Odisha, Chattisgarh and Maharashtra.
- It contains 65 to 70% albuminous substances, sugar cellulose, ash, yeast, enzymes & water. Because of excessive sugar content, the flowers of this tree provide a high amount of energy when taken orally.
Buy Illupai Oil Online in Chennai
You can now easily buy illupai oil online in Chennai. Our illupai oil is prepared keeping the purity standards and highest safety. We prepare illupai oil with mature seeds harvested from butter tree. Many people use illupai oil in cooking but it is widely used in pooja purposes.