₹140.00 – ₹8,400.00 + GST
₹140.00 – ₹8,400.00 + GST
Cow Butter is a popular dairy product made from cow’s milk. It is composed of milk fat that has been separated from other milk components. It has a rich flavour and is widely used for cooking, baking, or as a spread on bread.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Cow Butter is a popular dairy product made from cow’s milk. It is composed of milk fat that has been separated from other milk components. It has a rich flavour and is widely used for cooking, baking, or as a spread on bread. In the past few decades, butter has been unfairly blamed for cardiovascular disease due to its high saturated fat content. However, the public and scientific opinion has been slowly shifting in its favor, and many people now consider butter to be healthy. For better health buy cow butter online in Chennai.
Cow Butter and its Benefits
Butter is a dairy product with high content of fat. Butter is in solid form when chilled and liquid form when warmed. It is made by churning fresh milk cream or fermented milk cream to separate the fat from the buttermilk. Butter is very nutritious and tasty. It is a staple in many Indian cuisines. Butter is also used as a raw material for the preparation of pure cow ghee. A good butter can be acknowledged for its rich aroma, longer shelf life, unadulterated content and purity.
Benefits of Cow Butter
- Butter is high in antioxidants.
- Butter has anti-cancerous properties.
- Consuming butter regularly leads to reduced intestinal conditions.
- It also leads to improved cardiovascular functions.
- Consuming butter every day in moderate amounts gives you better thyroid health.
- It is beneficial for the eyes and prevents arthritis.
- Butter also improves bone health.
- It helps overall growth in children.
- Vitamin K12 found in butter helps in calcium metabolism in the body.
- Butter reduces heart attack risks as compared to margarine.
Nutritional Information of Cow Butter (per 14.2 gm – 1 tablespoon)
|Energy from fat||–||814 kcal|
|Total fat||–||11.52 g|
|Saturated fat||–||7.294 g|
|Vitamin A||–||355 IU|
Buy Cow Butter Online in Chennai
You can also easily buy cow butter online in Chennai. Our cow butter is prepared keeping the highest safety and purity standards. We prepare cow butter with fresh milk cream obtained from full fat high-quality milk. Cow butter is ideal for spreading on parathas and rotis. One can also prepare sweets and cakes from cow butter. It can be added to rice, bread and pulao items too.
500ml, 250gms, 500gms, 1kg, 5kgs, 15kgs
Plastic Pouch, Tin, Butter Paper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.