₹180.00 – ₹1,800.00 + GST
₹180.00 – ₹1,800.00 + GST
Palm jaggery is an excellent substitute for white sugar. Let’s put it this way-As compared to white sugar that is devoid of nutrients, palm jaggery is a nutritious sweetener. All the phytonutrients of white sugar get flushed out during processing. Apart from its sweet taste, it contains no nutrient. On the other hand, jaggery is processed without any chemicals or artificial ingredients. So, it is a healthy and natural sweetener.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Palm Jaggery Description and Usages
The traditional unrefined sugar we use to make sweet dishes is jaggery. Jaggery is a substitute for regular white sugar. You get an instant energy boost when you consume palm jaggery. Other than that, people who are weight-watching will benefit by having small doses of jaggery. Substituting jaggery for white sugar helps improve the health quotient of the user. Therefore, Buy Palm Jaggery Online in Chennai and remain healthy.
Benefits of Palm Jaggery
- Enhances the digestion: This is because of the minerals it has and the molasses. This helps augment the digestive process so we recover our appetite.
- Good source of minerals: Palm jaggery is rich in iron, magnesium, carbohydrates, and antioxidants.
- Helpful for many common complaints: We use palm jaggery to treat complaints such as dry cough, asthma, common cold, acidity, and constipation.
- Helps people with constipation: It helps to remove blockages in the digestive system and enhance bowel movement.
- Active cleaning agent: It cleanses your entire system including your lungs, respiratory tract, food pipe, stomach, and intestines. By removing the toxins in your body, it makes you fit and healthy.
- Anemia prevention: A good amount of iron is present in the jaggery. You will prevent the onset of anemia by having jaggery at regular intervals in the form of sweets and savory dishes.
Nutritional Information of Palm Jaggery (100 g)
|Fructose and glucose||–||10–15 grams|
|Potassium||–||1050 mg, or 30% of the RDI|
|Magnesium||–||70-90 mg, or about 20% of the RDI|
|Manganese||–||0.2–0.5 mg, or 10–20% of the RDI|
|Iron||–||11 mg, or 61% of the RDI|
Buy Palm Jaggery Online in Chennai
Ladoos, Unniappam, and jaggery rice are the most popular dishes made using jaggery. You can now easily Buy Palm jaggery online in Chennai for a good price. It is healthier to eat dishes made of jaggery than those made using white sugar. Get the best jaggery from us for your festival celebrations.
500gms, 1kg, 5kgs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.